Subject: LC1130 Orissaare mnt 2a Leisi alevik Saaremaa vald
From: "Jakobson Heiki" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: Gunnar Mägi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 11:15:14 +0300

Tere !

Saadan materijali kooskõlastamiseks

Ristumine teega ja tööd tee kaitsevööndis.

See on Leisi Coopi liitumine.

Praegu on Klotoid  asfaldi üles freesinud. Hea oleks kui Elektrilevi saaks
lasta Klotoidil ristumisel kaks kaitsetoru ära panna.

Selle projektiga läheb veel aega.

Heiki Jakobson

Lääne piirkonna, projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 56608245

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Aadress: Tolli 27, 93813 Kuressaare

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.